E255 – Part 2: How To Preach/Guide A Funeral with Pastor Patrick Gimenez
Calling all young preachers!
At some point in your ministry, you will be called upon to preach or lead a funeral. How do you do it? In a day where some allow the church’s standards to be comprised due to the event, how do we have a “good” funeral? In this two part episode (the second part will be released next week), you will get the privilege to learn from veteran missionary and pastor – Pastor Patrick Gimenez – on how to lead, preach, and guide a funeral!
In this two part episode, you will learn:
– How to act in the hospital room of someone who is dying.
– How to help a grieving family.
– What questions to ask family members after their loved one’s death.
– Church funerals vs. Funeral homes vs. Graveside.
– What to preach on.
– How you can get to know the deceased even after their death.
– Preaching a funeral for the lost, the saved, or the unknown.
– Personal touches to aid the grieving.
– How to properly use humor in tough situations.
– How to not compromise your church’s standards.
– Tips for videos and music.
AND SO MUCH MORE!